His LiFe
Saturday, August 27, 2005
7:18 PM
These few days, I really feel so lost . The past week has been a torrid one for me . Retributions? Have I been very sinful so far that I suffered one after another of misfortunes these days??
it's my-way|`
If the last week defeat in national silat championship has been the most bitter to swallow, it happens that later in the week, I suffered another double blow when I screwed up in the UOP test . The test that I needed to pass to make up for the failure in the common test weeks back . It seems that the module is known as killer module to most students . Am i going to get another piece of misfortune?
Well, I m goin through these tests from God where I even can't handle along . Thinking back again, what's the point if I'm physically strong but spiritually weak . I really hope to revive those days in the past where I was so keen and strong in faith in God - sumthing that look so contrast to myself currently . I have no problems about my overall neutral character rite now, only the religious part of me that has been my weakest link .
Oh God, please give me the strength to face your tests and the obstacles on this Earth .